Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Alona Kew White Beach - Panglao, Bohol

,


Have you been to the beach this summer?

Although I should have posted this earlier, I just want to share my almost post-summer snaps. The photos here presents part of Alona Kew White Beach in Panglao,Bohol. This is just a little spoiler. I will not share every single detail of what's inside. Just see it for yourself! =) Honestly, I don't know if I can answer all your queries about the resort but I'll try. Enjoy. :) 


Its sand. (unfiltered photo) 
Some souvenir shops.  

Outdoor restos. 





Select all you can! They will cook it for you. 



Want some massage? 
Diving-related stuffs
Forgive me for unequal sizes of my pictures. I know it's really an eyesore.  By the way, I plan to post tourist-friendly Bohol-related stuffs but should I make a separate blog for it? Should I really go for it? What yeah think? :)



0 comments to “Alona Kew White Beach - Panglao, Bohol”

Post a Comment